Just like the Wimbledon playing surfaces in 2013, your porcelain or ceramic tiles are also incredibly slippery, leaving you vulnerable to serious injuries and accidents. Luckily, thanks to Slip No More, you also have the power to improvesafety at home, safety at the workplace, as well as safety in public places. Our no slip treatments will render your porcelain or ceramic tiles completely people-friendly for many months to come!
Recently, in Wimbledon 2013, there was plenty of controversy concerning the quality and the general state of the grounds. Many of the players were slipping and injuring themselves, some of whom were forced to withdraw from the competition as a result of this. It is such a pity seeing as though these slips and falls could have been avoided. However, it is testament to the fact that slipping and falling can cause serious injury and have some really negative effects on your life and wellbeing. If YOU want to avoid this, then you may want to consider treating your porcelain or ceramic tiles with the Slip No More no slip products.
Here, we can perform the treatment for the porcelain or ceramic tiles in your home or workplace for you, OR you can do it yourself. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Shake the no slip product well before use (make sure there is no sediment at the bottom of bottle)
- Clean the area that is to be treated thoroughly with Slip No More Cleaner & De-Greaser in order to make sure that the no slip product is effectively absorbed when applied.
- Spray the product evenly over the area with a pump sprayer.
- Leave the product on the surface for the recommended time:
- Glazed Ceramics 2-3min
- Granite 2-4min
- Quarry Tiles 3-4min
- Neutralise by pouring water over the treated area
- Dry the area and wash away all left over residues
- For optimum results, maintain with Slip No More Cleaner & De-Greaser
To view our available no slip treatments for porcelain or ceramic tiles for bathrooms, please feel free to browse our comprehensive website further.
Avoid Injuries and Accidents
Injuries and accidents in the home are often caused by slippery floors. If you are living with kids or with an elderly person, then injuries and accidents are even more likely. But how can you avoid injuries and accidents and improve thesafety with children and the elderly in your home. Forget about safety procedures and, instead, opt for no slip treatments for ceramic and porcelain tiles in your home from Slip No More. Our products are especially designed in order to prevent slippery surfaces from causing injuries and accidents and are made in such a way that they do not affect the ‘look’ of your tiles in any way.
Contact us right away if you want to learn more about our treatments and about our anti-slip adhesive tape ideal for those slippery stairs.