Slippery Ceramic Tiles are arguably the most dangerous tiles, leaving you vulnerable to serious injuries and accidents. Luckily, thanks to Slip No More, you also have the power to improve safety at home, safety at the workplace, and in public places. Our non-slip products will make your Slippery Ceramic Tiles completely people-friendly for many years!
In 2013 at Wimbledon in the United Kingdom, there was plenty of controversy concerning the quality and the general state of the grounds. Many of the players were slipping and injuring themselves, some of whom were forced to withdraw from the competition as a result of this. It is such a pity seeing as though these slips and falls could have been avoided. However, it is a testament to the fact that slipping and falling can cause serious injury and have some really negative effects on your life and well-being. If YOU want to avoid this, then you may want to consider treating your porcelain or ceramic tiles with the Slip No More no slip products.
Here, we can perform the treatment for Slippery Ceramic Tiles in your home or workplace for you, OR you can do it yourself. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Shake the non-skid product well before use (make sure there is no sediment at the bottom of the bottle)
- Clean the area that is to be treated thoroughly with Slip No More Cleaner & Maintainer and make sure that the non-skid product is effectively absorbed when applied.
- Spray the product evenly over the area with a pressure sprayer.
- Leave the product on the surface for the recommended time:
- Glazed Ceramics 2-4min
- Granite 2-4min
- Quarry Tiles 3-4min
- Neutralize by spraying Slip No More Neutralizer over the treated area
- Rinse with water and then dry the area
- For optimum results, maintain with Slip No More Cleaner & Maintainer
To view our available non-skid treatments for porcelain or ceramic tiles for bathrooms, check out our YouTube channel is dedicated to training on how to install our products onto your Slippery Ceramic Tiles.
Avoid Injuries and Accidents caused by Slippery Ceramic Tiles
Injuries and accidents in the home are often caused by slippery floors. If you are living with kids or with an elderly person, then injuries and accidents are even more likely. But how can you avoid injuries and accidents and improve the safety of children and the elderly in your home? Forget about safety procedures and, instead, opt for non-skid treatments for ceramic and porcelain tiles in your home from Slip No More. Our products are specially designed in order to prevent slippery surfaces from causing injuries and accidents and are made in such a way that they do not affect the ‘look’ of your tiles in any way.
Contact us right away if you want to learn more about our treatments and about our non-slip adhesive tape ideal for those slippery stairs.