It can happen to at any time to anyone that dreaded moment, lapse of concentration when your whole world get’s turned upside down and boom ends in a slip, trip or fall. It is of vital importance to protect your employees and business by following these safety tips about fall prevention.
These type of accidents can lead to serious injuries so need to be avoided at all cost.
Here are 6 tips to avoid slips:
– Create Good Housekeeping Practices
– Reduce Wet or Slippery Surfaces
– Avoid Creating Obstacles in Aisles and Walkways
– Create and Maintain Proper Lighting
– Wear Proper Shoes
– Control Individual Behavior
If you follow these six tips you can create a safer working environment for you and your employees.